Due to the complicated legal consequences of any accident, misunderstandings about fault, uncertainties about coverage, or even circumstances that require investigation, many auto accidents aren’t clear-cut claims. You need an auto accident attorney before speaking to an insurance adjuster in order to keep your premium unchanged.
We’ll communicate with all parties involved to determine who will be paying for your medical bills, your vehicle repairs, your compensation for lost wages, as well as your transportation cost while your vehicle is in the shop.
“Our auto accident attorneys will ensure you receive fast, proper medical care, find out who is at fault, and help you get a fair compensation for your injury.”
We help by:
- Investigating the case to make sure there are no unforeseen factors that the insurance company or the defendant can raise to deny your claim
- Negotiating with defendant and insurance company on your behalf
- Advising you about what a fair settlement for your case should be
- Advocating for your full recovery and your vehicle repair
- Ensuring favorable compensation