Being charged with a crime can ruin your life and jeopardize your family’s future. Pleading guilty or trying to defend yourself, without an experienced criminal defense lawyer is the worst thing you can do. Whether you are innocent or guilty, you have legal rights. Do not answer questions without an attorney present, even if you are pressured to talk or promised leniency if you cooperate. You don’t have to talk to them without an attorney.
You need a professional criminal defense lawyer who knows the law and can defend your rights. We will stay with you every step of the way.
If facing criminal charges, we will do the following to help you:
- Review the charges against you
- Research the facts of the case
- Conduct an independent investigation
- Conduct aggressive negotiations to eliminate or reduce the charges
- If needed, prepare you for, and conduct, a trial.
Our experienced attorneys will do whatever it takes to resolve your case as quickly and painlessly