Family law is one of the most sensitive subjects in court since it directly affects and involves your loved ones. So if you’re going through a divorce, property division, child custody, or adoption, we’re here to help.
We understand that you have many questions that need to be answered. Will I get the kids? Do I have a right to spousal support? Who will pay for the debts? We’ll develop settlement agreements favorable to you and guide you through every step of the proceeding to make the process as quick and painless as possible.
“Together, we’ll assess all your options and take into account alternative dispute resolution processes, to save you time, money, and emotional energy.”
We help by:
- Negotiating with local clerks and judges
- Leveraging years of family law case experience which help you develop the best courses of action for a favorable outcome
- Always looking out for your best interest
- Filing extensive paperwork and detailed documentation
- Advising you on alternative dispute resolution methods when necessary