Without a will, there’s no specific instruction on who inherits your possessions, no opportunity for you to nominate your executor of choice, and no chance for you to create a testamentary trust for your minor beneficiaries. Are you willing to put your loved ones’ well-being and financial security on the line?
Our attorneys can help create your will and trust, to let you control how your property and affairs will be dealt with and make sure your wishes are properly taken into consideration so that life would easier for those you leave behind.
“Don’t let the law step in with a rigid set of rules to determine your loved one’s financial future.”
We help by:
- Creating a will and trust that meet your specific needs
- Helping you ensure your loved ones’ financial security
- Lowering your family’s inheritance tax
- Assisting you with appointing guardians for your children
- Avoiding inheritance disputes