DUI, or driving under the influence of alcohol, illicit, or prescription drugs is a serious matter, especially in Nevada. In fact, you can be prosecuted for DUI even if you were not driving at the time of your arrest. Penalties include revoked driver’s license, fines up to $1,000, or worse, up to six months in prison. So whether you’re a first-time or a repeated offender, you need an attorney to represent you in a DUI case.
At Eric Palacios & Associates Law Firm, our attorneys will discuss all the options for your case to make sure you receive the most favorable outcome. Should you face any license suspension hearings, we can also present your case effectively to the state motor vehicle bureau.
“From the local officer to the prosecutor and the judge, we know all the players involved in a DUI prosecution which allows us to plan arguments that carries the most weight.”
We help by:
- Providing up-to-date knowledge about Nevada’s drinking and driving laws
- Negotiating with clerks and judges
- Finding missing evidence that can prove your innocence
- Developing strategies to bargain your sentence
- Helping you maintain a clean driving record