When you suffer an accident, or are injured at work, you have rights. However, those rights can be lost or limited if you don’t take immediate action. Hiring an attorney does not mean you are “suing your boss or company.” You are just taking steps to protect your health, your job, and your legal rights. It is against the law to fire an employee for being injured at work or for hiring an attorney.
You need to speak to an experienced worker’s compensation attorney as soon as possible after your injury. The longer you wait, the more your health and your case may be jeopardized.
Our team of attorneys will ensure you:
- obtain the medical treatment you need
- are referred to medical specialists quickly
- transfer your care to the best medical providers
- Get paid for your time off work
- Receive a fair medical evaluation
- Obtain the most compensation for your injuries
Speak to an attorney today regarding your work injury.
“Speak to our worker’s comp attorney today and avoid losing your rights, lost wages, getting stuck with medical bills. Call us today.”